The legal system is set up to hide your defenses. It's the job of your attorney to skillfully reveal the facts of
your case to be used in your defense and thoroughly defend your right to fair treatment under the law.
725 S. Adams, Suite 280
Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Free Initial Consultation * Night / Weekend Appointments Available * Call 24 Hours * Reasonable Fees
Michigan's Premier Specialist for Drinking & Driving Defense
Drunk Driving / Driving Under the Influence / First and Multiple Offenses
- DUI - Driving Under the Influence
- DWI - Driving While Intoxicated
- OUI - Operating Under the Influence
- OWI - Operating While Impaired
- OWVI - Operating While Visibly Impaired
- OUID - Operating Under the Influence of Drugs
- OWPD - Operating With the Presence of Drugs
- Operating Under the Influence Causing Serious Injury or Death
- Murder Involving the Use of Alcohol / Drugs While Driving
- Watercraft and Recreational Vehicle Alcohol Violations
All Crimes Involving the use of Alcohol & Motor Vehicles as well as:
- Serious Traffic Violations
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Drivers License Restoration
- Ignition Interlock and Sobriety Court Issues
- Open Intoxicants in an Automobile
- MIP - Minor in Possession of Alcohol / Underage Drinking
- Alcohol-Related Domestic Violence
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon in an Automobile
- Searches & Seizures and Other Constitutional Issues
Quality Legal Representation and Counsel for Clients
facing Drunk Driving, Alcohol-Related and Criminal Charges:
Practicing Law throughout the State of Michigan including Macomb County, Oakland County & Wayne County
Distinguished as the most honored DUI / DWI specialist in Michigan, nominated and voted so by fellow attorneys:
Honored for over 25 consecutive years with
the highest rating available to attorneys:
Experienced, Respected & Effective...
Robert W. Larin's mastery of the complex and technical field of DUI law has produced an impressive record of victory throughout Michigan courtrooms for over thirty years.
His vast wealth of knowledge about the defense of the drinking driver, the current and past laws on the subject and the science behind the criminal investigation make him a very potent adversary for prosecutors and police.
Prosecutors know him as a formidable courtroom opponent, and they know the depth of research and preparation to be expected at trial. Ironically, it is this unfailing preparation and readiness to fight it out in court that often produces extraordinary results without a need for trial.
Robert W. Larin is comfortable in any courtroom in the state, and his knowledge and professionalism have earned him the respect of judges, prosecutors and police alike.
If you or someone you know in Michigan has been arrested
and charged with drunk driving or a related criminal charge or traffic violation, and you want aggressive and skilled legal representation, call today to discuss the specifics of your case with Michigan's Premier Specialist for Drinking and Driving Defense, Attorney Robert W. Larin.
Click on any icon above to learn more about these honors.